Fit For a Queen
General Measurement Taking Tips
- Relax your frame into a natural standing pose.
- Have assistance from a friend or even better, a tailor.
- To find your waist, bend to one side and place your hand where the most indentation occurs.
- If you don’t have a tape measure, use a string and ruler.
- Wear the proper undergarments (ones exact or similar to what you plan on wearing) and avoid any baggy clothing. Form-fitting athletic clothes are best!
- Don’t forget to add any heel height if you are ordering a floor length gown.