Here are some photos that I finally got around to uploading of the prom dress I altered. It was originally a two piece (bodice and floor length skirt). This is what I did:
- Shortened the skirt to just below the knee
- Attached the new skirt to bodice (removed waistband and lining to do this)
- Created a nice new curve on the back where the zipper is
- Added new button loops and ribbon for closure
- Re-attached lining
- Created a flower pin out of left over fabric! See my post on how to make one HERE!
Viola! Enjoy the pictures!